This programme is ideal for those already in a business & administration role who are seeking to expand their knowledge and obtain a qualification in this sector.
The course consists of seven units:
- Unit 01 - Principles of providing administrative services
- Unit 02 - Principles of business document production and information management
- Unit 03 - Understand communication in a business environment
- Unit 04 - Understand employer organisations
- Unit 05 - Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 06 - Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- Unit 07 - Understand how to prepare text
You will be issued with an Induction Workbook during your first discussion with your tutor; this workbook will determine whether you are suitable for the course. A basic level of numeracy and literacy is required. Students must be in a suitable Administration role to apply.
Ages 24+: Our L2 Distance Learning qualifications are free to EU/UK Nationals regardless of previous qualifications.
Ages 19 to 23 are eligible for free courses if they have already achieved a full L2 qualification or equivalent. Please contact us for clarification.
Ages 19 to 23 who have not already achieved a full L2 qualification may be subject to costs. Please contact us for clarification.
Basic computer skills to operate the Online Learning Platform.
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
Assessment is through completion of all the questions on the Online Learning Portal. There is no examination.
Most people should however be able to complete the course within 155-215 hours of study. Study will be home-based and at the student's discretion within the timeframe stipulated by tutor.
Prospective learners must currently be employed or volunteering within an administration role.
Career in business and administration.
Fees and Additional Costs
Our Level 2 Distance Learning courses are available for FREE to UK/EU nationals aged 19 and over.