Enhance your communication skills to help you become more effective in your interactions with others. By increasing your understanding of key communication skills and how NLP techniques can be applied, this workshop is designed to give you a greater sense of your own self-awareness, improve your ability to influence others, gaining their co-operation through building rapport and improving working relationships.
- What is communication and what are the key skills?
- What is neuro linguistic programming and how does it help?
- Who do you need to influence and how do you set compelling outcomes?
- Understanding key preferences in communication and how these can be used for motivation, persuasion and influence using NLP techniques
- Identifying behaviour patterns and how to change them
- Coaching others to remove the barriers that sabotage their motivation
- Changing your non-resourceful states into resourceful ones
As a result of attending this workshop, you will develop methods to:
- Influence others by understanding their reasoning
- Identify your personal styles and the impact on others
- Build effective working relationships by understanding individual perceptions
- Build strategies to positively impact on others, improve interactions with others and increase your self-confidence
- Use practical methods to reduce stress in yourself and others
- Understand how to manage frustration and anger in yourself and others and achieve win/win outcomes
There are no formal entry requirements of this course.
This course would benefit all managers and staff working in teams or with internal and external customers.
A certificate of attendance is awarded.
The workshop will be a participative and practical workshop, involving working in small groups, case studies and activities, plus action planning for using the new skills in the workplace.
This is a one-day course and no home study will be required. Delegates are however encouraged to continue practicing the skills they learn and put them into practice.
Work placement is not included on this programme.
This course forms part of a wider management and personal development suite of workshops. Additional Management courses offered: - People Management - New to Management - Managing Difficult People and Challenging Situations - Building High Performance Teams Through Coaching - Delivering Motivational Appraisals - Developing Leadership and Management Skills for the 21st Century - Building Better Relationships Through Assertiveness - Managing Conflict Through Building Emotional Intelligence - Time Management - Communicating for Influence using NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming) - Presentation Skills - Delivering Excellence in Customer Service
Fees and Additional Costs
There are no additional costs associated with this course.