About Digital and Distance Learning - FREE COURSES*
If you prefer the flexibility of learning from your own home, workplace or even on the go, Newbury College offers a range of courses that are perfect for you.
Many of these flexible courses lead to recognised qualifications and are available throughout the year, enabling you to choose when you wish to study and allow you to study at your own pace. You are supported by your personal tutor on a one-to-one basis throughout your course.
All of our Digital and Distance Learning courses are also available online. You can access all of the learning materials through our interactive learning environment where you can also communicate with your tutor and submit assignments online, for faster feedback.
*Our Level 2 Digital and Distance Learning courses are FREE for EU nationals aged 19 and over. Please note however, students who leave their courses prior to complete may have to pay fees. Level 3 Distance Learning courses require payment.
- Business - Equality and Diversity Level 2 Certificate
- Business - Information, Advice or Guidance Level 2 Certificate
- Business - Principles of Business Administration Level 2 Certificate
- Business - Principles of Customer Service Level 2 Certificate
- Business - Principles of Customer Service Level 3
- Business - Principles of Leadership and Management Level 3
- Business - Understanding Retail Operations Level 2
- Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care Level 2 Certificate
- H & SC - Awareness of Mental Health Problems Level 2 Certificate
- H & SC - Common Health Conditions Level 2 Certificate
- H & SC - Introducing Caring for Children and Young People Level 2 Certificate
- H & SC - Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care Level 2
- H & SC - Principles of Care Planning Level 2 Certificate
- H & SC - Principles of Dementia Care Level 2 Certificate
- H & SC - Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care Level 2
- H & SC - The Principles of End of Life Care Level 3
- H & SC - Understanding Autism Level 2 Certificate
- H & SC - Understanding End of Life Care Level 2 Certificate
- H & SC - Understanding Nutrition and Health Level 2 Certificate
- H & SC - Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care Level 3 Certificate
- Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities Level 2 Certificate
- Services - Counselling Skills Level 2 Certificate
- Services - Level 2 in Cleaning Knowledge & Skills
- Team Leading Level 2 Certificate
- Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes Level 2 Certificate