About Digital and Distance Learning - FREE COURSES*
If you prefer the flexibility of learning from your own home, workplace or even on the go, Newbury College offers a range of courses that are perfect for you.
All of these flexible courses lead to recognised qualifications and are available throughout the year, enabling you to choose when you wish to study and allow you to study at your own pace. You are supported by your personal tutor on a one-to-one basis throughout your course.
All of our Digital and Distance Learning courses are also available online. You can access all of the learning materials through our interactive learning platform where you can also communicate with your tutor and submit assignments online, for faster feedback.
*Our Level 2 and Level 3 Digital and Distance Learning courses are available for FREE to UK/EU nationals aged 19 and over, who agree to take their qualification as part of a Digital and Distance Learning Programme. The programme includes the main qualification and short, additional workbook. Students who choose to take the qualification as a stand alone course or fail to complete their programme within the agreed timeframe will have to pay fees.
There may be an additional charge for work based assessment visits and other costs. You will be advised of any additional charges before enrolment.
- Business - Equality and Diversity Level 2 Certificate
- Business - Information, Advice or Guidance Level 2 Certificate
- Business - Principles of Business Administration Level 2 Certificate
- Business - Principles of Customer Service Level 2 Certificate
- Business - Principles of Leadership and Management Level 3
- Business - Team Leading Level 2 Certificate
- H & SC - Dyslexia and Other Specific Learning Difficulties Level 2 Certificate
- H&SC - Awareness of Mental Health Problems Level 2 Certificate
- H&SC - CACHE L3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
- H&SC - Common Health Conditions Level 2 Certificate
- H&SC - Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care Level 2 Certificate
- H&SC - Introducing Caring for Children and Young People Level 2 Certificate
- H&SC - Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care Level 2
- H&SC - Principles of Dementia Care Level 2 Certificate
- H&SC - Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities Level 2 Certificate
- H&SC - Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care Level 2
- H&SC - Understanding Autism Level 2 Certificate
- H&SC - Understanding Children & Young People's Mental Health L2
- H&SC - Understanding End of Life Care Level 2 Certificate
- H&SC - Understanding Nutrition and Health Level 2 Certificate
- H&SC - Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes Level 2 Certificate
- H&SC - Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care Level 3 Certificate
- Services - Counselling Skills Level 2 Certificate
- Understanding Behaviour That Challenges