Learner Services and Information
The Learner Services team is here to welcome you and help you have an enjoyable and successful time at Newbury College. We offer the following services:
- Friendly, welcoming and well-trained staff.
- A swift and satisfactory response to your enquiries.
- Commitment to the ethos and promotion of equality of opportunity for all.
- The guarantee that we shall manage your personal information confidentially.
- Accurate and up-to-date information about the College, its vision and its provision and activities.
- Impartial information, advice and guidance about our courses and opportunities.
- Referral and signposting to other providers if we cannot meet your needs.
- Easily accessible support to enable you to achieve your goal
The Learner Services team aims to provide a high quality, inclusive and accessible information and support service to all our customers and learners.
Advice and Guidance
If you need additional advice and guidance on choosing the right course, please contact the
Newbury College work with a range of partners including Adviza /Connexions and the National
Careers Service. Both organisations visit Newbury College weekly and can be accessed on site. We are happy to arrange appointments for you.
The Learner Services team is here to help you from enquiry, through your application process right up to you joining us at Newbury College. Once you have started your course, we can help you with further information and support.